A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) – commonly known as a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) – is a document containing important information about a hazardous chemical (which may be a hazardous substance and/or dangerous goods) and how it may affect health and safety in the workplace, and states:
- A hazardous substance’s product name
- The chemical and generic name of certain ingredients
- The chemical and physical properties of the hazardous substance
- Health hazard information
- Precautions for safe use and handling.
Global Garnet adheres to the Safe Work Australia Code of Practice and Model Work Health and Safety (WHS) Act, and is compliant in its duties under The Work Health and Safety Regulations (WHS Regulations) for any garnet product that it imports or supplies for use, handling or storage in Australia.
Global Garnet MSDS is available upon request and has been prepared by us in accordance with the National Code of Practice for the Preparation of Material Safety Data Sheets 2nd Edition [NOHSC: 2011 (2003)].